Derviş İlker Uzun is a worldwide expert in the economic evaluation in Exploration and Production, business planning, and portfolio assessment. He has worked in numerous projects over the years which involved Economic Modelling, preparing and modifying numerical economic models, using tools like Merak Peep and GEM by applying Contract Commercial Terms, various qualification assumptions and Country Fiscal Regimes for calculating of Project Net Cash Flow and economic decision-making Indicators. He is involved in the setting up and evaluation of PSA, and Concession and Service Type of contracting where it comes to budgeting, evaluation, planning, and decision making. He is strongly motivated towards reaching the clients’ objectives and a well-known and highly esteemed professional.
- Feasibility Studies and Commercial Evaluation of Petroleum Exploration and Development Projects.
- Business Planning and Negotiation of all Commercial Contracts in Oil and Gas Industry (PSA, Concession and Service Type Contracts)
- Budgeting, Financial Analysis and Reporting.
- Auditing Accounts of International Oil and Gas Projects
- Tariff Studies for Oil and Natural Gas Transportation Systems.
- Business Development.
- Merger and Acquisition Management, Company Valuation
- Experienced in most of the phases of Oil and Gas Industry including Exploration, Drilling, Production, Supply Chain and Procurement, Pipelines, Economics and Risk Analysis