Puput Risanto is a highly specialised Project Management Professional (PMP), Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP), & ASEAN Engineer certified Sr. Project & Facility Engineer with 17 years of experience in Oil & Gas. He has a proven ability in handling project full life cycle management and surface facilities engineering starting from feasibility, conceptual, FEED, detail engineering, onshore fabrication & construction, offshore transportation & installation, EPCIC, commissioning, start up, and hand over. Experienced in hands on in project controls including project planning & control, cost estimation & control, project economics, contract & procurement / supply chain management, interface management, risk management, and change management.
- Highly experiences Facilities Project Engineer
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Familiar with international standards like API, ASME, ANSI, NEMA
- Familiar with company standards like Total GS, Petronas standards, Schlumberger Production Management standards, and Chevron Project Management System CPDEP.
- Full life cycle management of facilities
- Ability to work to and meet/exceed deadlines, within budget.