Sara Duff is a highly driven, focused, self-motivated Petroleum Exploration professional with a large variety of experience in the evaluation of and assessment of numerous areas of potential hydrocarbon accumulations globally in a variety of settings (including South America (Colombia, Brazil), Sub Saharan Africa (Pre Salt Angola, Cameroon, Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Tanzania, Somaliland, Gabon, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon and Senegal), North Africa (Tunisia, Libya, Morocco Middle East (Kurdistan, Oman), Turkey, North Sea, SE Asia (Philippines, Myanmar, Thailand), North Africa (Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, ) Gulf of Mexico, Madagascar.
She is an experienced New Ventures geoscientist with both geophysical and geological expertise, proficient in quickly assimilating and assessing data to identify attractive exploration opportunities, excellent at evaluating data using both geology and seismic interpretation to generate and mature exploration concepts from regional interpretations to prospect specific drill-ready prospects. She possesses a firm understanding of geologic models for resources/reserves estimation and risk application.
Sara is able to provide operational support while drilling having a wide experience in working internationally with a diverse multicultural workforce and thrives on challenges while and delivering high quality results within budget and deadlines. She is highly appreciated for her excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people at all levels, showing enhanced leadership skills with an excellent ability to manage team members. She excels under pressure, with exceptional capability to work on multiple projects, assimilate and evaluate data quickly with confidence to make appropriate decisions, take on a high-level responsibility and focus always on adding value and the delivery of company key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Qualified Established Resources/Reserves Auditor
- CPR Editor for Portfolio Evaluation, Peer Reviews and Auditing
- Expert in Investment Bank opportunity identification and negotiating
- Highly experienced in OPEX/CAPEX evaluations, and specific economics evaluations
- Excellency in Seismic Interpretation and Mapping
- Champion in New Ventures and Prospect Generation, Appraisal evaluation
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent leadership, in-house company and Client relationships
- Identification, analyses and potential business solutions